iwoca is breaking down the barriers that stop Europe’s 20 million small businesses from accessing finance. Traditional bank loans have slow application processes, inflexible terms and burdensome criteria. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology to offer flexible access to credit with a five minute application process and a decision in hours.
Since 2012, we've lent over £900 million to over 50,000 businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun & vibrant team.
However, we’re still near the start of our journey – our aim is to finance a million small businesses within a decade and so we need more smart, hands-on people to help us reach this goal.
This will be a paid 6 month opportunity in which you will work closely with our SEO manager and lead content strategist to:
- Identify and reach out to websites to secure backlinks for iwoca
- Coordinate the creation of guest post blogs and other forms of content to gain backlinks
- Be responsible for leading on our long-tail keyword content creation
- Using tools like SEMrush and Ahrefs to optimise our content’s SEO performance
- Working with our SEO manager to understand and uncover SEO opportunities that we have yet to discover
- Learn about SEO in a friendly and supportive environment
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who is not afraid of numbers: iwoca runs on data, even the brand side. You’ll be comfortable with setting KPIs and analysing performance.
- Natural born storyteller: you love figuring out what the searcher cares about and engaging them with a memorable narrative through content
- Resourceful and great at project management: unafraid to tackle new challenges, breaking down complicated projects into simple steps, organising and rallying stakeholders to make progress in a smooth and timely way
- Team player: enjoys working with others, cross pollinating ideas and learnings within and across teams
- Driven, hard working and uncompromising in delivering high quality results in tight timelines
- Excited about helping small businesses thrive
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide the following:
- A smart, fun and internationally diverse team - together, we represent over 35 different nationalities
- Company retreats in great locations - we have at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside
- A really lovely office in central London - we’re right by Tottenham Court Road, and close to the bars, theatres and restaurants in Soho and Fitzrovia
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever-growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) - such as climbing, chess, cycling, football, running, boxing, etc
- Regular novelty perks such as free massages, which can be proposed by anyone in the team
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- Cycle-to-work scheme for great value bikes
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers