Send us your CV
Join one of Europe’s leading Fintech startups.
Haven't seen anything that suits your profile, but you are still interested in working at iwoca? Send us your CV!
Who are we?
At iwoca, we are reinventing business finance: our mission is to help small businesses grow by offering them fast, flexible access to finance. Traditionally, banks have neglected Europe’s 20M+ SMEs because their processes were too slow, rigid and costly to serve them effectively. By using cutting-edge technology and harnessing more data, iwoca is developing new ways to provide fast and flexible access to credit and enabling our customers to flourish.
Since our launch in 2012 we've lent over £250m to 12,000 SMEs across Europe, from “one man bands” to multi-million pound businesses. Along the way we have built a leading technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun and vibrant team. Over the next decade we aim to provide financing to 1 million small businesses.
- Passionate about solving real world issues
- Interest in fin-tech
- Previous experience working in a start-up or fast paced environment is desirable not not essential
- Ability to speak another language desirable but not essential
You will always have a say in the business and have the opportunity to really make a difference. Joining our team means you will be working with some cool tech and get the opportunity to really make a difference to people’s lives. We also help all our employees become top performers and reward everyone in numerous different ways. Everyone at iwoca is smart, humble and motivated to do a good job so you are bound to love working here. We also have the following to all our employees:
- Pool and Ping Pong tables
- Plenty of space to chill out
- Plenty of drinks and snack (healthy and unhealthy)
- Subsidised gym membership and restaurant discounts in Oxford Circus
- Cycle2Work scheme for great value bikes
- Various sports teams including football and climbing
- A super smart team of really nice people
- Company retreats to great destinations