Send us your CV
Join one of Europe’s leading Fintech startups.
Haven't seen anything that suits your profile, but you are still interested in working at iwoca? Send us your CV!
Who are we?
At iwoca, we are reinventing business finance: our mission is to help small businesses grow by offering them fast, flexible access to finance. Traditionally, banks have neglected Europe’s 20M+ SMEs because their processes were too slow, rigid and costly to serve them effectively. By using cutting-edge technology and harnessing more data, iwoca is developing new ways to provide fast and flexible access to credit and enabling our customers to flourish.
Since our launch in 2012 we've lent over £800m to 30,000 SMEs across Europe, from “one man bands” to multi-million pound businesses. Along the way we have built a leading technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun and vibrant team. Over the next decade we aim to provide financing to 1 million small businesses.
- Passionate about solving real world issues
- Interest in fin-tech
- Previous experience working in a start-up or fast paced environment is desirable not not essential
- Ability to speak another language desirable but not essential
You will always have a say in the business and have the opportunity to really make a difference. Joining our team means you will be working with some cool tech and get the opportunity to really make a difference to people’s lives. We also help all our employees become top performers and reward everyone in numerous different ways. Everyone at iwoca is smart, humble and motivated to do a good job so you are bound to love working here.
What’s life like as an iwocan?
We all enjoy:
- A lovely office in central London, right by Tottenham Court Road
- Two company retreats a year (in places like the French Alps or Spanish seaside)
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments and yoga
- An ever-growing number of clubs including climbing, chess, football and boxing
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- A paid volunteering day each year, for you to support your chosen charity
Just for you:
- Medical insurance from Vitality, including discounted gym membership
- Stock options
- Enhanced maternity and shared parental leave
- A workplace nursery tax benefit scheme
- 25 days holiday per year and an extra day off on your birthday
- Extra leave if you want to travel or study
- Special celebrations for anniversaries and long service including sabbatical
- Flexible working
- Cycle-to-work scheme
And to make sure we all keep learning, we offer:
- Tickets to tech conferences across Europe
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- A calendar of meetups we host at our office
- Access to learning platforms like Treehouse if you want to learn to code.