Head of Acquisition Marketing
Join one of Europe’s leading Fintech startups
At iwoca we believe finance should make life easier, not harder, for small businesses. When small businesses go to traditional lenders they are forced to deal with long waits, absurdly rigid criteria, and impersonal bureaucracies. We believe small businesses deserve a financing service that strips out the hassle; that gets to know each customer’s needs; that generates opportunities instead of problems. iwoca is finance, custom-built to expand possibilities for small business.
We are looking for a Head of Acquisition Marketing to join our team.
Day-to-day you will lead a team responsible for iwoca’s customer acquisition through digital and offline performance channels. Your mission will be to:
- Set strategy, targets and budgets to maximise customer acquisition at target ROI, supporting company growth objectives
- Grow and optimise digital acquisition through digital channels (primarily Paid Search and Paid Social)
- Grow and optimise acquisition through Direct Mail and Email
- Build new acquisition and lead generation channels, setting a robust test and learn agenda
- Drive management reporting on customer acquisition performance across all of iwoca's channels, throughout the funnel
- Partner with Product on innovation in marketing tech and data ops solutions, including attribution, digital journey analytics and lead database improvement
We look for people that are smart, humble, motivated and who are always looking to improve.
Ideally, you’ll be:
- A passionate data geek with proven track record of delivering business growth through data-driven acquisition channels, preferable in b2b. Strong knowledge of digital a plus.
- Non-hierarchical team leader, helping team members grow through coaching and mentorship, and willing to roll up their sleeves and work alongside them. Experience in start up / scale up environment a plus.
- Confident and resourceful with drawing strategic insights from analysis in an imperfect world (ie when you never have all the data you’d like, exactly as you’d like it) - hands on, as well as working with business analysts and data scientists.
- User centric approach to media, connecting media buying to customer behaviour
- Excellent communicator: you will get people on board to get stuff done
- Driven, hard-working and uncompromising in delivering high quality in tight timelines.
- Excited about helping small businesses thrive
What’s life like as an iwocan?
We all enjoy:
- A competitive salary
- A lovely office in central London, right by Tottenham Court Road
- Two company retreats a year (in places like the French Alps or Spanish seaside)
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments and yoga
- An ever-growing number of clubs including climbing, chess, football and boxing
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- Paid volunteering time off, for you to support your chosen charity
Just for you:
- Medical insurance from Vitality, including discounted gym membership
- Stock options
- Enhanced maternity and shared parental leave
- A workplace nursery tax benefit scheme
- 25 days holiday and an extra day off on your birthday
- Extra leave if you want to travel or study
- Flexible working
- Cycle-to-work scheme
And to make sure we all keep learning, we offer:
- Tickets to tech conferences across Europe
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- A calendar of meetups we host at our office
- Access to learning platforms like Treehouse if you want to learn to code.
This role was posted on the 7th June 2019 and will close on 7th July 2019