Graduate Marketing Analyst
iwoca is breaking down the barriers that stop Europe’s 20 million small businesses from accessing finance. Traditional bank loans have slow application processes, inflexible terms and burdensome criteria. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology to offer flexible access to credit with a five minute application process and a decision in hours.
Since 2012, we've lent over £800 million to over 30,000 businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun, and vibrant team.
Whilst we've come a long way, we're really only getting started: our aim is to finance a million small businesses within a decade and so we need more smart, hands-on people to help us reach this goal.
We are looking for a smart graduate from a numerate background to help run our performance marketing campaigns and bring more small business customers to iwoca. A typical day for you will include optimising and streamlining our campaigns by improving conversion rate through messaging and targeting as well as improving processes through automation.
Through this role you will:
- Become an expert in the customer decision journey by analysing internal and external data, and conducting customer research.
- Plan and execute performance marketing campaigns for acquiring small business customers across digital and offline channels - from paid social to events, from email marketing to affiliate partnerships.
- Analyse campaign performance, understand drivers of ROI, identify learnings and opportunities to optimise.
- A strong analytical skill set: confident with drawing insights from complex datasets and forming data-driven arguments.
- To be resourceful and great at project management: unafraid to tackle new challenges, breaking down complicated projects into simple steps, organising and rallying stakeholders to make progress in a smooth and timely way.
- To be a team player: enjoys working with others, cross pollinating ideas and learnings within and across teams.
- To be driven, hard working and uncompromising in delivering high quality results in tight timelines.
- To be excited about helping small businesses thrive.
What’s life like as an iwocan?
We all enjoy:
- A lovely office in central London, right by Tottenham Court Road
- Two company retreats a year (in places like the French Alps or Spanish seaside)
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments and yoga
- An ever-growing number of clubs including climbing, chess, football and boxing
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- A paid volunteering day each year, for you to support your chosen charity
Just for you:
- Medical insurance from Vitality, including discounted gym membership
- Stock options
- Enhanced maternity and shared parental leave
- A workplace nursery tax benefit scheme
- 25 days holiday per year and an extra day off on your birthday
- Extra leave if you want to travel or study
- Special celebrations for anniversaries and long service including sabbatical
- Flexible working
- Cycle-to-work scheme
And to make sure we all keep learning, we offer:
- Tickets to tech conferences across Europe
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- A calendar of meetups we host at our office
- Access to learning platforms like Treehouse if you want to learn to code