iwoca is breaking down the barriers that stop Europe’s 20 million small businesses from accessing finance. Traditional bank loans have slow application processes, inflexible terms and burdensome criteria. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology to offer flexible access to credit with a five minute application process and a decision in hours.
Since 2012, we've lent over £800 million to over 30,000 businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun, and vibrant team.
However, we’re still near the start of our journey – our aim is to finance a million small businesses within a decade and so we need more smart, hands-on people to help us reach this goal.
We’re looking for our first Web Analyst to establish digital journey mapping and insights as a critical input into product and marketing decisions.
Your mission will be to:
- Take ownership of all digital analytics projects
- Identify tracking requirements, implement, test, deploy and maintain digital tracking infrastructure. Ensure tracking integrity for new features, products and digital media campaigns.
- Create measurement plans for digital conversion funnel: mapping customer behaviour by segment, defining metrics and setting optimisation goals (together with Product, Marketing and Data Science teams)
- Work with Product and Marketing on A/B tests, provide digital journey insights and recommendations
We look for people that are smart, humble, motivated and who are always looking to improve. Ideally, you’ll have::
- Proven experience as a Web/Digital Analyst, ideally in a startup environment
- Proven track record in getting actionable insights using digital tracking tools (e.g. Google Analytics 360, Hotjar etc.)
- Experience in implementing and deploying tags using Tag Management Systems (e.g. Google Tag Manager)
- Superb analytical skills, ideally with some understanding of probabilistic testing
- Business acumen and excellent communication, ability to explain complex technical issues in context of business impact and in plain English
- Relentlessly curious about latest digital innovation
What’s life like as an iwocan?
We all enjoy:
- A lovely office in central London, right by Tottenham Court Road
- Two company retreats a year (in places like the French Alps or Spanish seaside)
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments and yoga
- An ever-growing number of clubs including climbing, chess, football and boxing
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- A paid volunteering day each year, for you to support your chosen charity
Just for you:
- Medical insurance from Vitality, including discounted gym membership
- Stock options
- Enhanced maternity and shared parental leave
- A workplace nursery tax benefit scheme
- 25 days holiday per year and an extra day off on your birthday
- Extra leave if you want to travel or study
- Special celebrations for anniversaries and long service including sabbatical
- Flexible working
- Cycle-to-work scheme
And to make sure we all keep learning, we offer:
- Tickets to tech conferences across Europe
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- A calendar of meetups we host at our office
- Access to learning platforms like Treehouse if you want to learn to code.