Performance Marketing Manager
iwoca is breaking down the barriers that stop Europe’s 20 million small businesses from accessing finance. Traditional bank loans have slow application processes, inflexible terms and burdensome criteria. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology to offer flexible access to credit with a five minute application process and a decision in hours.
Since 2012, we've helped over 50,000 businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun & vibrant team.
However, we’re still near the start of our journey – our aim is to finance a million small businesses within a decade and so we need more smart, hands-on people to help us reach this goal.
You will bring iwoca more leads and customers through digital media:
- Work with external PPC specialist to grow and optimise customer acquisition across Paid Search and Facebook. Grow lead generation through paid media content distribution, working closely with the Content team
- Test new digital channels, applying a strategic learning framework to define learning objectives, set up A/B tests and scale up/down accordingly.
- Analyse media and conversion funnel performance across all channels, identify drivers and optimisation opportunities. Set targets and budgets across digital media channels based on the analysis.
- Ensure robust tracking and web analytics to understand user journeys and inform attribution.
- Proven track record of delivering business growth through digital channels (Google Ads, Facebook preferred). Experience in B2B / offline conversions a strong plus.
- Experienced, confident and resourceful with drawing strategic insights from data analysis, connecting the dots between various data sources to understand full funnel performance.
- User centric approach to media, connecting media buying to customer behaviour
- Not afraid to roll up their sleeves in media platforms - confident to understand what's going on in Google Ads / Facebook media platforms and spot check the work of agency partners.
- Team player: you will get people on board to get stuff done
- Driven, hard-working and uncompromising in delivering high quality in tight timelines
- Excited about helping small businesses thrive.
What’s life like as an iwocan?
We all enjoy:
- A lovely office in central London, right by Tottenham Court Road
- Two company retreats a year (in places like the French Alps or Spanish seaside)
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments and yoga
- An ever-growing number of clubs including climbing, chess, football and boxing
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- A paid volunteering day each year, for you to support your chosen charity
Just for you:
- Medical insurance from Vitality, including discounted gym membership
- Stock options
- Enhanced maternity and shared parental leave
- A workplace nursery tax benefit scheme
- 25 days holiday per year and an extra day off on your birthday
- Extra leave if you want to travel or study
- Special celebrations for anniversaries and long service including sabbatical
- Flexible working
- Cycle-to-work scheme
And to make sure we all keep learning, we offer:
- Tickets to tech conferences across Europe
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- A calendar of meetups we host at our office
- Access to learning platforms like Treehouse if you want to learn to code.